The impact and further development of the corona virus are impossible to foresee. According to experts, the danger for contamination is very real in the next few weeks. That is why the committee of the Belgian Pug Dog Club has decided to cancel the Championchip clubshow with CAC at May 3th, 2020.
If possible and in consultation with the competent authorities, we will soon announce a new date.
All entry fees will be entirely refunded, within a reasonable time.
Kind Pugregards and take care in these difficult times.
Info – Info – info ! (corona virus)
In carrying out the measures imposed by the Federal Government our spring walk will be canceled.
Pugday, games, … and buffet:
Sunday 16-08-2020 in Gooik
Sunday 11-10-2020 in ?